Penangan Tsumawi



Mawi certainly has a special place in the Malaysian music industry. And that is actually an understatement. I have experienced the impact that he has on a more personal level.

On the way to KL (a week after hari raya), I made a stop at Restoran Jejantas Sg Buloh for lunch. Both my parents and Marwan were with me. During lunch, Marwan shifted about and announced that he wanted to pee. So, we went to the toilet for him to do his business. So, that's done. When I was zipping him up, he made a soft cry of “aduh!”. Is he hurt? I was not overly alarmed (because I know I’ve done my job carefully), but concerned, none the less. Without really missing a beat, he looked up to me, breaking into a smile, and said, “aduh Saliha.”

I can only join him smiling.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hehehe how cute!
Anonymous said…
Haha... bawak datang jumpa kami di ****** PakAlang... Wurl ada, Soleha pun ada:))
nao said…
:).....last week masa g opn hse...masa duk amik laksa.."mawi, mawi, mawi" sorang budak melaung ngan kuatnya....aku terpinga kejap...

pastu mak dia cakap, dia panggil aku.

rupa mawi ker??? janggut ngan side burn jer kot?? keh keh keh
Memang teringin nak ke ******, Che Din. Tempat tu kat sebelah ######, kan? :-)
Anonymous said…
:)) tak terjawab... ha'ah kut:D